Today we had Tyler's Army Birthday Party with his friends. When they arrived I handed them dog tags with their names on them and a camouflage head band. I had Styrofoam planes for all the boys to color and add army stickers to. Then we played a target game with them, hitting army tanks, jets and balloons. They were all worth different points and at the end I added all their points and the winner got a prize. We also played other games like shooting green army men with nerf guns, bean bag toss, "hot grenade", and freeze dance. Then Tyler opened his gifts and then they had cupcakes. Then I sent them all outside with their planes to play. They threw them off the deck and all over outside, I think that was their favorite part. It was a fun party for everyone!
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Tyler's Army Party
Today we had Tyler's Army Birthday Party with his friends. When they arrived I handed them dog tags with their names on them and a camouflage head band. I had Styrofoam planes for all the boys to color and add army stickers to. Then we played a target game with them, hitting army tanks, jets and balloons. They were all worth different points and at the end I added all their points and the winner got a prize. We also played other games like shooting green army men with nerf guns, bean bag toss, "hot grenade", and freeze dance. Then Tyler opened his gifts and then they had cupcakes. Then I sent them all outside with their planes to play. They threw them off the deck and all over outside, I think that was their favorite part. It was a fun party for everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What an awesome party. Everything looks great. I especially liked the cupcakes. I'll bet that was the funnest party those boys have ever been to. Great work!!!
Post a Comment