
June 7th was Tyler's Kindergarten Graduation. He looked so handsome! He was excited about his program, but once he got to school he was a little nervous. They sang lots of songs, and each had a speaking part. It was really cute. We are excited for this big milestone Tyler has reached, but are sad he won't have his teacher anymore. Mrs. Broderick was amazing! Tyler loved her and loved school. He has learned so much this year and made lots of new friends!
Tyler with mom and dad

Tyler with Grandma and Papa Hall

Tyler with Mrs. Broderick





1 comment:
Talk about handsome, ya think? Wow, Tyler looks so cute all the time, but you put a nice shirt and tie on him, wow, he looks GREAT!!! I'll bet the girls think that too. Congratulations Tyler, I'm sure the program was really nice. Wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment