We had a great Christmas this year. The kids woke up after 7:00 a.m. which we thought was amazing. They were so excited to see what Santa brought them. We had so much fun opening gifts, eating a yummy breakfast and playing with our new toys. We got to stay home all day. My sister and her kids came by late that night and the kids had a lot of fun playing with their cousins. It was a fabulous day!
Kayli, Tyler and Zach looking through their stockings (This is such a funny look I caught of Zach. I had to post it)
Tyler got a bunch of Star Wars Action Figures
Zach with his new Ramp Raceway
Kayli got some American Girl Doll accessories.
Zach got an Imaginext Ocean Boat from Santa
Tyler got an Imaginext Ocean Liner and a Submarine from Santa
Kayli got a pink DSi with games and all the accessories from Santa
Tim usually ends up getting mostly "toys" for Christmas, since anything practical he needs, he just buys. So one of the gifts I gave him was a Lego Creator Truck and 4-wheeler with a trailer, which kept him busy building for a few hours. It is very cool.
For those of you who know of Tim's love for donkeys... I had this T-shirt and water bottle custom made for him. I think he was pretty excited.
I got Clip-it-ups from Tim...I am very excited, it is like a "carousel" for all your scrap booking stickers, embellishments, brads, etc. NICE!


1 comment:
What a fun Christmas morning. Zach was awesome with his cute little face expression. I'll bet Tim loved the Donkey stuff. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment