Tim went away for a weekend with "the guys" up to a friends cabin @ Pineview to go boating and do guy stuff. So I tried to come up with some fun things to do with the kids. Friday night we went to our ward activity. They had an outdoor movie screen, popcorn, drinks & candy and we watched "The Love Bug" on blankets, it was a little bit chilly, but the kids had a great time. Saturday the kids played while I cleaned the house and then I took them miniature golfing and then let them pick where we went for dinner, and they chose McDonalds, of course to play. Then we stopped and got a movie to watch in the blanket hut we had made. Then Kayli, Tyler and I slept in the blanket hut that night. It was a good weekend. our blanket hut Sliding down the stairs in their sleeping bags...
1 comment:
What a fun weekend. Where are Tim's pictures showing what he and the "guys" did?
Post a Comment