Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend with Friends

Our friends, The Deputy's invited us up to their cabin at Pineview for the weekend. We went boating on Saturday. Then we spent the rest of the time hangin' out at the cabin. Their cabin is so nice, it has everything. The kids especially loved swimming in the pool. Heather and I went for a great run around part of Pineview early in the morning. It was beautiful! It sure beat running on the streets at home. It was nice to get away for a few days. Thanks Heather and Justin!

Asher, Kayli and Tyler riding on the Molecule...Kayli loved it, Tyler was a little scared, Asher liked it until he bounced off.

Zach HATED his life jacket!

Pretty sure Kayli was meant to be a fish

Zach the flag boy!

Tim, Tyler Kayli and I taking a swim

Zach driving the boat

Kayli, Heather and I on the Molecule

Kayli, Tyler and Asher swimming in the pool

No comments: