I took Kayli up to North Logan this weekend for my niece Jessi's Baptism. It was so nice and Jessi looked beautiful in her white dress. After the baptism and family get together we all went to my uncle's barn in Smithfield to swing off the loft. This was Kayli's first time. She was a little nervous, but didn't hesitate and went for it. She loved it and wanted to keep doing it. The best part about this was having the whole family together. Jenn was here with her kids and so all the cousins got to be together (except I left the boys home with Tim). Later the kids played in the sprinkler, made up plays, and had a cook-out. Great day!!!
All the cousins waiting their turn to swing off the loft.


Kayli!

We even convinced my mom to take her turn. But it wasn't easy!
1 comment:
I am glad you took a picture of me on the swing. Because it probably won't happen again. It is toooooo scary for me. But I am glad the grandkids talked me into it one last time. That was a very special day for all of us.
Post a Comment