Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day


I had such a great Mother's Day weekend this year. Saturday afternoon I went to the Spa and got an hour long pedicure and then we went to a Toscano Pizza for dinner that night. Which was very good. Then on Sunday the kids were so excited to give me their gifts they had made at school so I opened them first. Kayli gave me a paper mache watering can pen holder that was decorated with flowers and a picture of her on it and pens with flowers on them. Tyler gave me a dish towel with his hand prints on it, and Zach gave me a bag of my FAVORITE food...LICORICE. So that is what I had for breakfast. Tim got off easy on that one. Then Tim had made up a game show for me on Power Point (?) on the computer that he wired to the TV called "Who Wants to BE a Motheraire after the game Who wants to be a millionaire. It was a bunch of questions I had to answer correctly to get a prize and then I could stop at one prize, or give it up and keep going. Of course I kept going and won the grand prize which was my very own pink netbook. I am so excited about it. It was so thoughtful of Tim and he really put a lot of work into it, it made for a fun morning. After church we went to Tim's parents for dinner and dessert. After eating Tim and I went to visit his sister Ali in the hospital and to meet our new twin Niece and Nephew Ty and Meg that were born on Saturday. They are so adorable and seem so itty bitty. It was fun to visit Ali and Ju and to hold those sweet little babies. It was such a nice Mother's Day. I loved every minute of it. I feel so blessed to be a mom to 3 of the most amazing kids. I couldn't ask for anything better than to be a mom, and to have such a wonderful, caring and sweet husband to raise them with. I think we make a great team and I couldn't do all that I do without him. I love my little family so much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Mango! You are the Best Mom and deserved that Day. I'm just the co-pilot your the one making this family great.