Friday, October 9, 2009

Preschoolers & Pumpkins


Thursday was Tyler's Preschool Field Trip to a Pumpkin Patch in Riverton. I took Zach and we went along with them. They walked around and looked at how pumpkins grow and all the different kinds of pumkins. Then we went through a corn maze. Fun little trip. Zach loved all the pumpkins, he would pick them up and throw them to the ground like they were a ball. He was climbing all over them, and having a great time.





2 comments:

Janell said...

Hey Rosanne! It's been so long since we've chatted. I don't have your number anymore because I washed my cell phone in my jeans with all my contacts and had to get a new phone. So, call me!!! Your kids look so grown up and are seriously so dang adorable! Hope you're doing well! CALL ME!!

Carrie said...

I love the picture of Zach in the wheelbarrow. Great stuff.