Friday, January 9, 2009

Fun in the Snow

A few weeks ago we got quite a bit of snow. I was so excited to not be pregnant this winter so I could go out and play with the kids in the snow. We have a great hill in between our house and the neighbors, so Tim blew up the kids snow tubes and they went riding down the hill. I even took a turn. It was a lot of fun.

Ty loved it!

Kayli ran into the tree

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Looks like you were having a lot of fun in the snow. You are lucky to be able to slide down the snow right next to your house. Wish I was there to play.

Sara said...

Hey, so I'm catching up! The sledding looks like a blast...so did the birthday party (AND wow on the 15 kids, I bet you were tired after!). Sorry to hear about Tim's grandpa. The picture of him and Kayli is precious!

Michelle said...

That picture of Kayli going into the tree is great!! What a good shot, hopefully there weren;t many tears!