I got this off my sister-in-laws blog and decided to do it, you should as well, kind of fun to read everyone's...
I am: 30 (only for one hour and 19 minutes), and a stay at home mom
I think: I love vampire books!
I know: I am very blessed
I want: to win the lottery
I have: so much to be thankful for
I wish: I could be on vacation with my family
I hate: onions
I miss: Jenn, my sister
I fear: something happening to my children or husband
I feel: like I didn't spend as much time with my kids today as I would like to have
I hear: Tim watching TV
I smell: pine-sol floor cleaner
I crave: licorice
I search: for anything on Ebay
I regret: not going to nursing school
I love: to watch and hear Kayli and Tyler playing together, and Zach's babbling
I care: about my family so much
I always: love snuggling with my kids
I am not: getting as much sleep as I would like
I believe: I have the most patient husband ever
I dance: wait, no I don't
I sing: to my kids and Tyler tells me to stop
I don't always: remember what really matters
I write: in my journal (not as often as I should, though)
I lose: my patience with people that write checks at stores
I win: for having the cutest kids
I listen: for Zach to cry
I can usually be found: at home
I need: to catch up on scrapbooking
I am happy about: losing 12 pounds since July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOVE the picture of the kids on your heading. They are so cute!!!
Wow on the 12 pounds. I'm super impressed. Did you just quit eating? ha ha Good job though, seriously.
I didn't know you wanted to go to nursing school. You should still look into it. There are so many programs that work around days and on the internet now. Maybe in nursing, too!
I agree with Sara. I loved reading and learning more about you. I can't wait until we get to meet up.
Post a Comment