On Wednesday evening Kayli had her PreSchool graduation program. There were about 63 other kids with her. It was really cute. They sang about 15 songs, and then showed a slide show from the 07-08 school year. Then they had each child come out individually with their little graduation cap on to receive their certificate while the "graduation" music played. It was so neat! I am very proud of Kayli. She is such a smartie pants and has learned so much (she started reading this year, I think that is awesome!). She is very excited to start kindergarten! I can't believe how big she is getting. Kids grow up way to fast!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Kayli Graduates Pre-K
On Wednesday evening Kayli had her PreSchool graduation program. There were about 63 other kids with her. It was really cute. They sang about 15 songs, and then showed a slide show from the 07-08 school year. Then they had each child come out individually with their little graduation cap on to receive their certificate while the "graduation" music played. It was so neat! I am very proud of Kayli. She is such a smartie pants and has learned so much (she started reading this year, I think that is awesome!). She is very excited to start kindergarten! I can't believe how big she is getting. Kids grow up way to fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
She is the cutest!!!! Enjoy her while she's little... they grow up too fast! I'm loving her outfit too.
Congratulations Kayli! You look awesome in your graduation stuff!!!!
Holy cow! I just can't get over how big she is now. I love her hair!! What a cutie pie! Congrats Kayli!
Post a Comment