Tim did Tyler's hair for church on Sunday. I laughed so hard when I first saw him. Tyler wanted 2 hawks, so that's what his daddy did (of course we didn't let him go to church like this).
I found you!! I didn't know you were doing this! Congratulations on your new baby Zachary! I sent you an invite to my blog at your netzero address. I'm so excited your blogging! I'm going to link your blog to mine Okay?
3 comments:
Abbey says, "Tyler, you're crazy!"
Jessi says, "You're awesome Tyler! Awesome hair!"
I found you!! I didn't know you were doing this! Congratulations on your new baby Zachary! I sent you an invite to my blog at your netzero address. I'm so excited your blogging! I'm going to link your blog to mine Okay?
Toad!
I found you. I hear you just had a new baby. Congratulations! I hope everything is going good. You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment